Jun 20, 2012

FREE-- Coffee maker & 4 boxes of Gevalia coffee just for $9.99


Gevalia

FREE-- Coffee maker & 4 boxes of Gevalia coffee just for $9.99

-- FREE shipping on your first shipment

-- The coffee maker is a beautiful 12-cup one, $24.99 value
-- the low price $9.99 with a free coffee maker is for first time order only
-- It will come with 10 cone coffee filters and a scooper.

-- NOTE: You will be on the auto delivery program and will receive coffee every 12 weeks but you can cancel at any time. 

-- From time to time, they will send you free samples of their coffees, teas, special offers, coupons, and more.





2 comments:

  1. I did this offer and it worked amazingly for me. I chose the longest time for them to resend a new batch & charge my card since I always forget to cancel things and I was also able to cancel online within minutes and got an email confirming my request. Definitely worth it because the coffee is delicious and the coffee maker is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete