May 15, 2012

FREE-- Coffee maker when you purchase 4 boxes of Gevalia coffee just for $9.99

Gevalia



Oh my! I want this deal so bad, but I am moving in 9 days. Hope it's still available when I all settle down at my new place. (fingers crossed.)

FREE-- Coffee maker when you purchase 4 boxes of Gevalia coffee just for $9.99

-- FREE shipping on your first shipment

-- The coffee maker is a beautiful 12-cup one

-- the low price $9.99 with a free coffee maker is for first time order only

-- It will come with 10 cone coffee filters and a scooper.

-- NOTE: You will be on the auto delivery program and will receive coffee every 12 weeks but you can cancel at any time.

-- From time to time, they will send you free samples of their coffees, teas, special offers, coupons, and more.






No comments:

Post a Comment