May 31, 2011

REWARDS-- FREE juice and/or lip balm coupons from Old Orchard Fan Club


REWARDS-- FREE juice and/or lip balm coupons from Old Orchard Fan Club


Here is where and how I receive Old Orchard 64oz juice regularly. 
Please note: This is a reward program. You need to pay a little of your time on it everyday to accumulate your points if you wish keeping receive rewards. 





Ways to earn points: 
1. You can earn about 1,300 points (1,000 for new member; and others listed on "earning reward points") once you sign up and accomplish the offers (for new account only).  
2. You can earn 30 points weekly by submitting a question. 
3. You can earn 20 points weekly by sharing a recipe. 
4. You can earn 10 points HOURLY by playing games. (I don't really play it. I just click it hourly)
5. Check "Earning reward points" on left to learn more ways to earn points. 
6. They sometimes have special promotion. For example, I earned 50 points HOURLY by sending a Christmas e-card with coupon to my friends last December. I earned lots of points that time. I still have points in my account from that time. 


What to redeem:
Check "spend your points" on the left to see all rewards. I always get 64 oz juice coupons (2,000 points) as you can see in my picture. 



They have new item--Old Orchard cherry lip balm (1,500 points) if you're interested.








No comments:

Post a Comment