May 29, 2011

FREE & DEAL -- Walgreens 05/29-06/04

Walgreens has at least 5 item for FREE after Register Reward. 
If you go to the last page of Walgreens Weekly Ad, you'll find 4 freebies after Register Reward. I don't repeat it here. 


Here is a money maker deal: 
Ritz Crackerfuls (6 oz) – $2 (2-day sale. 5/29 and 5/30 only)
Get $2 Register Reward
Use: $1 Ritz Crackerfuls from 4/17 SS Insert, making $1.50 money maker after coupon and Register Rewards. 
If you don't have 4/17 SS Insert coupon, you can use: 
-- $0.75 off Printable Coupon (Facebook), or
-- $0.75 Ritz Crackerfuls Printable Coupon
FREE after Register Reward Plus $0.75 Money Maker after Coupon. 


Here is a FREE deal after coupons
Ecotrin Pain Relief (45 ct.) $0.99 after using Walgreens Ad. 
Plus there is a $1 off ANY Ecotrin Printable Coupon
FREE after coupons. (you can use both in-store and manufacturer's coupon together.)


Tips: Remember you do pay first for these Register Rewards. If you don't have other item to buy to spend these Register Rewards, I don't call it as saving or free. So, I usually plan my shopping order before I go to Walgreens. 

I usually purchase one freebie (after Register Rewards) first. After checking out, I have a Register Rewards coupon with me. Then, I go back again to buy other item(s) I need by using the Register Rewards coupon. I usually go in and out 2 or 3 times per visit at Walgreens. Unless you have large amount item to buy, don't purchase all of freebies (after Register Rewards) at once. Because you do pay first. You don't want to hold some Register Rewards coupon and spend them on items you don't really need them. That's not saving. That's not free.

Also, I sometime have 1 Register Rewards coupon or 2 with me after I purchase everything I need. I will keep these Register Rewards coupons for next week to spend them on new freebies.  Plus, you don't pay tax when you use Register Rewards coupon. What a great deal!!






No comments:

Post a Comment