Jul 7, 2012

FREE-- $5 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash for Survey


FREE-- $5 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash for Survey


Opinion Place® gives you a chance to express your opinions, get rewards, and help shape products and services you use everyday. 

Companies want your opinions so they can make the best products and services. By providing truthful and accurate information in our online surveys, you help these companies build the products and services that are right for you. As a bonus, you get FREE rewards as a "thank you" for your time.

Highlights:
No minimum payout
Immediate payment

  • Earn up to $5 per survey

NOTE: I personally don't have experience with this site and I am not able to test it now myself since I'm not currently in the U.S. Let me know if it works to you. Thanks. ^_^


(Thanks to Gimmie Freebies




No comments:

Post a Comment