Jul 25, 2011

FREE-- Sparkling Sterling Silver Kinds (refer 5 friends)


FREE-- Sparkling Sterling Silver Kinds (refer 5 friends) 

$49.99 value. PLUS free shipping. 
Your friends don't need to buy anything, just sign up for you. Also, your friends can get $10 credit once they sign up. 
FYI: If you have enough AVAILABLE friends but the system ask you to refer more friends to get this deal, try to log out and log in again.
Q: where do I find my personal link?  
A: After you sin-up or log-in, go to "my account" and then click on "invite friends". you will find your personal link. ^_^



4 comments:

  1. HI! I'm having an issue getting today's friend deal. The earrings you posted about. I have 17 friends but it keeps telling me I need more referrals. I did what you suggested and signed out and back in and its still telling me the same thing. Any more suggestions? I emailed customer service but I'm worried they won't get back to me in time to get this deal. Thanks.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    I first want you to make sure all of your 17 friends are "available friends"
    You can check it under FriendRack link.
    If you do have 17 available friends and re-log in is useless, I will try another browser and log in again.
    If it's still useless, I think the only way is to get answer from customer service.
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I have one more question... If I have 17 referrals, but only a few are available, do the rest ever become available again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I can not find where to check how many available friends I have. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete